Dragon Age Fanfic Stuff

Monday, July 25, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIVI!

     This is Vivi, youngest girl of five kids (she's got two older sisters, an older brother and a younger brother) and as of today, she is nineteen years old. All of a sudden my baby girl can order a beer, get cigarettes, receive tax rebates. But my baby being my baby, she's not going to do any of that (okay, she'll get the tax rebate. She's not stupid, just a teenager). Nope, my Vivi will eat cake with her very young cousins then go out to the movies with a couple of friends, only to go home early, go to bed and get back to normal the next morning.

     Vivi has been my knitting model for years, my giggle factory, My rock. She's lifted me up on high and broken my heart into little pieces. I love her to death and I hope that she has the absolute best day.

LOVE YOU BABY!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment