Dragon Age Fanfic Stuff

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Starting All Over Again

     Once upon a time I had a blog here. It was crap, to tell the truth and I didn't touch it for three years. Well, over the last year I've been using Tumblr as my space to bitch about the world and figured 'what about my other blog? Is it still up and running? Who the hell knows.' And so I went out, found it, and am now completely revamping the whole thing.
   
     There will be a lot of crafting stuff here, some Dragon Age fanfic, reference pics and character sketches. There will be links to my Etsy shop, where I currently have a selection of cross stitch PDF patterns for sale, as well as links to where you can commission character sketches for rpg gaming, writing, etc. For the next little while I'll also be talking about my adventures in learning who to use a drop spindle.
     It's this great wool roving in yellow with splotches of red. Not sure what colour I'll end up plying it with though.

No comments:

Post a Comment