Dragon Age Fanfic Stuff

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Basically I'm Down to Begging Now

So my youngest son, Kevin, is in desperate need of emergency dental work. And because we live in Ontario and are on Disability, most of it is covered.

Most.

Two hundred dollars of it is not, unfortunately, and when you're on Disability, every penny counts. And that's on a regular month. Two hundred dollars just isn't feasible, but he's in agony and desperately needs his Wisdoms as well as one other tooth removed ASAP. That's where you guys come in.

I've started a GoFundMe campaign to help cover the cost of the dental work. I'm also begun begging on other social media for new commissions to help out. Lastly, I'm going to be putting out some new cross stitch patterns to maybe drum up new business.

No comments:

Post a Comment