Dragon Age Fanfic Stuff

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Once Again, a Need to Complain

     I really hate complaining about things. I know it may not seem that way if you read my blog posts but I do. I always feel like people won't like me if I complain too much, or that someone will scoff at my complain and proceed to tell me how they have it so much worse and I should be grateful. So I end up holding it all in, all my issues, all my complaints, until I just sort of explode.

     And then there are the times when I complain about something, like the issue we just had with Disability and how hard it was with our son's teeth, getting the money we needed, and the Universe steps is and says 'what are you bitching about? Don't like what you're given? Then we'll take it away.'

     I'm listed as my husband's caregiver for his Disability payments, which means that I'm not supposed to fill out paperwork every month as far as work searches and things like that. Well, we received a letter from Community services yesterday that our account is on hold because I didn't fill out their papers. And, of course, our worker is on holiday, isn't she? And no one can fix anything until I talk to her.

     So, as of right now, we have absolutely no money coming in. None. All because I complained. Stupid Universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment