Dragon Age Fanfic Stuff

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Dental Day and All it Entails

     Today was the day. The day that my sons dreaded Wisdom teeth came out. There was crying, there was blood, then they told me to go sit down in the lounge so that they could get to work.
 
     I kid. Actually, everything went smoothly for him. It's me that had the issues today. I took my laptop so that I could get some writing done while I waited, only for the battery to fail and nowhere to plug in. I brought my phone to be able to call a cab to pick us up afterward, only for all my phone time to have mysteriously been used up (I know where it went but I refuse to admit it). I also brought my current cross stitch project, Happy Apostate listed in my shop, to work on, only to stab myself multiple times to the point of requiring a bandaid.

     Thankfully, we made it home by lunch and the boy is now resting comfortable in his bed, dreaming of the food he`s not allowed to eat for a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment